We recently wrote a story about RVs for people with mobility issues called Are RVs Wheelchair Accessible. So when we were contacted by Winnebago and offered a tour of their new 2020 models at the RV SuperShow in Tampa, we were happy to accept.
Winnebago’s AE Line 2020
Winnebago has been setting the standard in building RV’s for people with mobility issues for the last 40 years, so we weren’t surprised to find these motorhomes are top of the line!
In the video below, we share our interview with Robert Kim Director of Specialty Vehicles at Winnebago as he walks us through all three of the 2020 AE models.
Winnebago Accessibility Enhanced RVs
Here are some facts about the Winnebago AE RVs:
- There are two gas model units that are around 30 feet in length are the Adventurer AE with a starting price of $239,000 and the Intent AE beginning at $202,000.
- The top of the line diesel unit starts at $356,000 and is just under 36 feet long.
- All AE coaches have BraunAbility® Century-2 hydraulic remote-controlled wheelchair lifts for easy access.
- More than fifty percent of the interiors have been redesigned and updated to include wider aisles, bigger bathroom spaces and bigger showers.
- Interior colors are light and open giving a larger interior look and feel.
- For 2020, the Intent Model offers a Power Murphy Bed which converts to a sofa when not in use.
- RV System Controls are lowered for ease of access.
- An optional “Tailgate Package” adds an exterior sink, refrigerator, an HDTV, a powered patio awning and lighting.
- A loft bed made by StudioLoft™ is available.
- A Smart Storage design has improved systems configurations which offer more basement storage room.
Don’t let mobility issues hold you back. Contact Winnebago and learn more about their new Accessibility Enhanced RVs!
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more luxury RV tours from the 2020 Florida RV SuperShow #frvta #flrvsupershow #floridarvsupershow
If you enjoyed the video, please don’t forget to like and subscribe.
Many people with mobility issues that have RVs bring along their scooters and golf carts on their RV Cargo Lifts.